Monday, August 28, 2017

Challenge #277: Back to School, Back to Work...

It's almost September, time to head back to school, and some of us, back to work. Vacation is over and the real life and a regular daily rhythm take over, be it school / college / work / new job. For this challenge you can use any medium and any format, ATC, icad, layout, greeting card or journal page.


For this project, I went "Back to School."  Literally.  I went back to my college, Miami University, this summer and wandered the campus.  I had a wonderful trip down memory lane!

Luckily my grandsons Carter and Cole have already started school so I was able to create this layout using a photo their mom took on their first day of school. It's hard to believe they are now in first and second grades.

Amy.L
This weeks challenge was perfect to get me documenting my kids first day back at school this year. This layout is of my son, who headed into grade 5 this year. There will be a process video for this later in the week. 




Karrie
My son got a new job so I made this gift tag for his "congrats" present.


Got my new job from being a temporary worker to a full time new hire.



I am going back to college for a last term. This is for everyone - study and feel your mind expand!





No comments: