Monday, February 13, 2017

Challenge #251--B I N G O



Welcome to another fun challenge!  I, Tammy am hosting for you this week and I thought it might be fun to play a bit of Bingo as we scrap.  So my challenge is to use the BINGO card below as you create your project....you need to use any line horizontal, vertical or diagonal or you can use the 4 corners! Be sure to tell us which line you used in your project!



For my card, I used  a horizontal line of red, die cuts or cutouts, hearts and doily...I went with a Valentine's day card for this one!

The doily is recollections and the die cuts are from also Recollections I believe.  I used a foam heart from the $$ store as well as some gold glitter paper from Recollections for the little hearts.  I hope you like it and will play along with us! The DP is from the American Crafts XOXO collection



Hello friends!! My bingo inspiration included enamel dots, bling, the color pink and stamping. The stamping I had planned didn't work on this layout so I go a little creative and added a little mixed media to the background. For more information and close ups head over to my blog to check it out.



Gail

Here's my card.  I used the line that included: pearls; enamel dots; red; and journal cards.  For more information and a product list, check out my BLOG.



I used a doily, hearts, diecuts and the color red. I hope you like it.



The 3rd row "Red, diecuts, hearts, and a doily" were perfect accents for my page featuring this pic of my adorable teenage parents in the 1960's.


Tina 
I used the bottom row: Journal Card (2), wood veneer (2 hearts and an arrow), Ribbon (used up that blue ribbon) Embossing (dry embossing on the circles)
 
I used the second column: white, bling/sparkle (gold foil), die cuts, and wood veneer. 
There is a process video to go with this layout up on my channel as well if you are interested.

 
Brads, Pink, Hearts and Ribbon
 




No comments: