Monday, February 22, 2016

Challenge # 212 - More than One Photo


Hi Every one, Julia here.
This weeks challenge is to use more than one photo on your layout. I am an avid photo taker so I inevitably end up with a gazillion photos and I am always looking for inspiration to use more than one photo on a layout. So onto my layout...

Feel free to stop by my blog Julie's Journal of Life to see close ups. I can't wait to see what you create this week. Check out all the beautiful projects our design team made and then add your layout to the linky tool below!


I created this page using for the base the Theater paper of Music in Me Collection from Moxxie Papers. The second layer is a plain Real Red card stock and the second is Band paper from the same collection. The oval die cuts are from Darice, it's called Oblong Doily Frames and were cutting in Whisper White card stock. 
  



Renee

For this weeks challenge, I took a different approach.  I don't scrapbook much, but I do plan weekly.  I have seen great planner spreads that include pictures.  I had not tried this before, so I added pictures to my planner spread.





No comments: