Monday, August 25, 2014

Challenge #150-Ad Inspired

Hello all! It's another challenge day here at UYS and this week we are doing an ad inspired challenge!
 All you have to do is to use the picture below to inspire your project...maybe it is a pattern, a shape, a color or a combination of things...Show us what inspires you!


Here are some fun projects that the DT were inspired to create!

Renee

I was inspired by the fun citrus-y colors found in the ad.  I chose some happy papers from Echo park that carry the color inspiration through my card.

Amanda

I was inspired by the colors and the geometric patterns in the ad to create this layout of my good friend's wedding. (Nope that isn't a smudge - I just blurred out the name of the family!)


Michelle
I was inspired by the chervron and the pop of blue from the ad. I have created with washi tapes and a simple cut out stamped sentiment


Tammy
I pulled some of the fun patterns and colors from this ad for my card.

Our Guest Designer Majo created this fabulous bookmark/tag.  I love the colors and the great textures that she pulled from the inspiration piece.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.