Monday, May 5, 2014

Challenge #134 - Ombre

Hello Everyone! It's another challenge day here at Use Your Stuff.  Our challenge this one is to use the ombre technique.  That means to use varying degrees of a color blending from dark to light or light to dark

ombre: having colors or tones that shade into each other —used especially of fabrics in which the color is graduated from light to dark {source: Merriam Webster}

This might be a challenge for some of you but it's great to work outside of your comfort zone and we are really excited to see what you create with this!


Here are some DT projects to get you started!


Lynne
I love the ombre technique.  
Lately, green seems to be my favorite color to scrap with.  
I hope you like this as much as I do.  



Tammy
This was the first time I've tried this technique and wasn't sure at first what to do, then I realized paint chips!  They are always in an ombre staging so I popped over to the local Home Depot!  I created just a simple card but I think it turned out really well and I hope you like it.



Let's see what you create with this fun technique!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.