Monday, January 6, 2014

Challenge #117-New Beginnings

Happy New Year everyone! Tammy here :)  On behalf of everyone here at UYS we want to wish you all the best for the upcoming year.

I'm very happy to be bringing you the first challenge of the New Year......of course, New Year, NEW BEGINNINGS!  That is our theme this week.  It could be a new baby, a new wedding, new home or a new you..the possibilities are endless.

Here are some New Beginnings that our DT are wanting to share with you....

Isbaha
 For this new year, I decided to be or-ga-ni-zed !
So I made a organizer, a notebook and a memo pad.


Milena
I like to start the year off with a fresh album but what I alway neglect to do is a cover page. I have so many albums without cover pages but not this year. Here is my cover page for my 2014 family album. I found the quote here and it really spoke to me. 

I realized that I didn't have a lot of wedding cards in my stash so I thought it was time to get on some.
There are always weddings popping up, especially in the summer!


Julie
Our Home - Transformed!
A major project for 2014!
We will be glad when we see that!


Amanda

A new baby is always a new beginning! Our little man has changed our lives for sure!


Now we'd love to see what new beginnings you are creating!  Please play along with us.

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely DT Creations, Thanks for the inspiration, Love Hazelxo